UPVC SWR Pipes
Product Code : 16
Brand Name : KARAN POLYMERS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Twenty-Foot Container
UPVC SWR Pipes and FittingsSalient Feature of Karan UPVC SWR Pipes & Fittings
General Properties Most varieties of chemicals, effluents & aggressive soil are unable to make any considerable effect on Karan SWR Pipes & Fittings - However care must be taken for use of chlorinated hydrocarbon, ketones and other with leads. These pipes are corrosion free and have high impact strength hence not susceptible to mechanical damage in normal handling and transportation.Range The Pipes conform to IS - 13592/1992. KARAN Pipes have a minimum thickness of 1.8mm, 2.2mm and 3.2mm for sizes 75 mm, 110 mm and 160 mm respectively. It is also available in 10, 6, 4, 3 & 2 feet length in single socket and double socket.Water Moves In A Steam KARAN SWR Pipes and Fittings have quite satisfactory flow rates because of exceptionally smooth inner surface as a result question of clogging, choking up of drain does not arise.Thermal Expansion & Contraction Considering basic properties of Co-efficient of Thermal Expansion of UPVC, Karan SWR Pipes and Fittings have taken care nominal expansion and contraction effect by providing special type rubber rings.Convenient KARAN SWR Pipes and Fittings are extremely light in weight & provided with special rubber jointing technique, installation procedure becomes much easier. Jointing can be done in seconds with a specially designed Rubber Ring which virtually eliminate the possibility of leakages.Economical Karan SWR Pipes & Fittings is very cost effective and indeed economical to other conventional system.
- Weather resistant upto -5° to 70° ± 2°C
- Thermal Stability - Proper care has been taken of thermal gap and expansion.
- There is no problem of clogging & choking up of drain because of smooth inner surface.
- Cleaning is easier as the system consists of threaded door cap.
- Fire resistant and self-extinguishing.
- It is non-corrosive and immune to galvanic or electrolyte erosion.
- At the compounding stage special treatment is done to make it Rodent Repellent.
- It last long as more than life time.
- Convenient in different aspects like installation, transportation and handling etc.
- It is Aesthetically far superior to the conventional CI and AC system.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- Delivery Time
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- East India